This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug fortran/24790] arguments are displayed as reference or pointer to normal type in GDB
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:17:11 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Bug fortran/24790] arguments are displayed as reference or pointer to normal type in GDB
> ------- Comment #2 from woodzltc at sources dot redhat dot com 2005-11-15 02:26 -------
> Hi Andrew,
> (In reply to comment #1)
> > Confirmed,
> > DECL_ARG_TYPE should be the reference type and the DECL_TYPE should be the
> > normal type.
> > This might also fix the implicate bug too (I forgot the number).
> Do you means that you already had a fix for this? If so, would you please
> point me to a link of that patch? I am very keen to see how this is fixed. I
> believe that I can learn something from your patch. Thanks.
No, just an idea on how to fix it and how the C++ represents some of its arguments
which are passed via a reference.