This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/24790] arguments are displayed as reference or pointer to normal type in GDB
- From: "woodzltc at sources dot redhat dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Nov 2005 02:26:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/24790] arguments are displayed as reference or pointer to normal type in GDB
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from woodzltc at sources dot redhat dot com 2005-11-15 02:26 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> DECL_ARG_TYPE should be the reference type and the DECL_TYPE should be the
> normal type.
> This might also fix the implicate bug too (I forgot the number).
Do you means that you already had a fix for this? If so, would you please
point me to a link of that patch? I am very keen to see how this is fixed. I
believe that I can learn something from your patch. Thanks.