This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libgcj/24832] Modularization of Java libraries
- From: "m4341 at abc dot se" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2005 19:18:34 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libgcj/24832] Modularization of Java libraries
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from m4341 at abc dot se 2005-11-14 19:18 -------
Created an attachment (id=10237)
Proposal for the initial split.
This is the initial split I did, and I must admit that it isn't thoroughly
There are one text file for each module I created. The text file contains an
initial dependency description and a list of files incorporated in that module.
In addition to this there is one Java-file with code modified to dynamically
load the DefaultContentHandlerFactory that now resides in the AWT package from
the URLConnection class. This wasn't necessary earlier. Beware that this is
completely untested and I see it as a proposed modification.
I REALLY wanted to break out the security classes too, since they have a
significant size and aren't really needed on an embedded system. This is my
minimal effort breakup - it could have been even better.