This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/24712] [4.0 Regression] Accidental ABI change between 4.0.1 and 4.0.2?
- From: "debian-gcc at lists dot debian dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Nov 2005 09:33:15 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/24712] [4.0 Regression] Accidental ABI change between 4.0.1 and 4.0.2?
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from debian-gcc at lists dot debian dot org 2005-11-12 09:33 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> I gather therefore that Debian
> is building GCC passing --enable-libstdcxx-allocator=mt, something absolutely
> not obvious and not trivial in its consequences.
Correct. That decision was based on a discussion on libstdc++ in April 2004.
Please see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2005-11/msg00171.html for an open