This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug other/24757] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- From: "pcarlini at suse dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Nov 2005 19:30:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug other/24757] __sync_fetch_and_add on ia64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from pcarlini at suse dot de 2005-11-09 19:30 -------
Some additional details from testresults: the bulk of the builtin atomics
went in around mid of April, the ia64 specific bits, on April, 14. All the
results that Andreas sent at the beginning of the month (for instance april, 7,
8, 9) are fine. Then, at the end of the month (for instance, april, 22, 23, 24)
the results are not clean anymore.
Lately, never less than 2 failures, often 4, in threading tests.