This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/24716] [4.1 Regression] Wrong code generated when optimising
- From: "schnetter at aei dot mpg dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 8 Nov 2005 15:54:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/24716] [4.1 Regression] Wrong code generated when optimising
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from schnetter at aei dot mpg dot de 2005-11-08 15:54 -------
I would like to identify the cause of this problem. Would it help if I tracked
down the patch number that caused this problem? Andrew, do you have an
automated system to do that, or is someone already doing it? Otherwise I would
try that with a small script. But it seems to take a long time to do that, so
I wouldn't want to waste the effort.