This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug other/24724] _Unwind_Backtrace() calls malloc
- From: "arun dot sharma at google dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 8 Nov 2005 01:30:34 -0000
- Subject: [Bug other/24724] _Unwind_Backtrace() calls malloc
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #12 from arun dot sharma at google dot com 2005-11-08 01:30 -------
(In reply to comment #10)
> (In reply to comment #9)
> > Yes and the ones against gcc are only about eplogue or prologue so it should
> > not matter for what you are doing.
> PR 18748 and PR 18749 both are about prologue and eplogue code which should not
> matter with the backtrace at all.
ok, will try to root cause our problems with libunwind (they show up as bad
pointer dereferences in libunwind) and get back to you.