This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
g++ in AIX 4.3
- To: <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: g++ in AIX 4.3
- From: "Vasudeva Upadhya" <kvu at cfdrc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:26:43 -0500
- Organization: CFD Research Corporation
- Reply-To: "Vasudeva Upadhya" <kvu at cfdrc dot com>
On AIX 4.3 with gcc 2.95.2
I get the following:
ld: 0711-302 ERROR: Object imageviewer.o, csect <_imageviewer.rw_cpp>
The csect is part of the .text section, and relocation entries
from the csect have been written to the .loader section.
this was mentioned in one of the maling thread.
AIX/g++ const structs containing function addresses fail
Has it been fixed in the current snapshot of gcc.
Thank you very much