This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Template bug
- To: oramd at cs dot man dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: Template bug
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:36:23 +0200
- CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, oramd at cs dot man dot ac dot uk
- References: <004001bf1338$3eb35660$02646464@speedfreak>
> I thought you might like to know about this bug in the template handling
> code thats been giving me some trouble. In case its of any use, you might as
> well know that swapping the order in which the functions test1 and test2 are
> declared fixes the problem. As well as being in the latest snapshot I've
> got, this bug is also in gcc release 2.95.1.
Although I can reproduce this with 2.95.1, gcc version 2.96 19991008
compiles this fine. So it seems to be fixed.