This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: update to status of Solaris 7 dynamic linker bug with GCC
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at twinsun dot com>
- Subject: Re: update to status of Solaris 7 dynamic linker bug with GCC
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:27:17 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, rms at gnu dot org
On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Paul Eggert wrote:
> Here's a proposed update to GCC's install/specific.html file that
> reflects the current status as I know it.
I have installed your patch (applied manually, as it seems you were
diffing against an older version of that file) with minor markup tweaks.
Thanks, this kind of stuff is very useful!
> A similar update needs to be made to install/SPECIFIC. (I don't see
> offhand the relationship between those two files -- surely they're not
> both maintained by hand?)
The OLDUPPERCASE files in the install directory are generated
automatically by what some consider one of the best kept secrets
of the GCC (formerly EGCS) project -- Jeff's release scripts. :-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/