This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for gcc2.95 vxworks5.4 compilers
- To: "Brad M. Garcia" <bgarcia at fore dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH for gcc2.95 vxworks5.4 compilers
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:30:17 -0600
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>you wr
> I needed to make the following changes in order to produce
> vxworks 5.4 cross-compilers. Please look these over and
> provide feedback.
> In vxworks5.4, size_t is defined as "unsigned int", while the default
> for gcc is "unsigned long". Therefore, the following changes
> should be made:
If other versions of vxworks have a different definition of size_t, then you
will need to make new configuration files for vxworks 5.4.