This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: [C++] SEGV in mapcar() with a CALL_EXPR
- To: drow at false dot org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: [C++] SEGV in mapcar() with a CALL_EXPR
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 09:45:51 -0700
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <19990804131959.A4656@them.org><19990806185129.A32012@them.org>
Thanks for your analysis. This isn't really the right fix; the right
fix is that make_call_declarator shouldn't be storing a tree in a slot
documented to be RTL. I'll put this in my queue of things to work on
in the near future.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com