This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++] SEGV in mapcar() with a CALL_EXPR
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Subject: Re: [C++] SEGV in mapcar() with a CALL_EXPR
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 12:17:45 -0600
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19990804131959.A4656@them.org>you write:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Attached is a testcase for this elusive little segfault on
> powerpc-*-linux-gnu. It's exceedingly sensitive - the problem
> disappeared if I used an absolute -I path instead of a relative one.
> And now that I have looked at what is going on, I think I understand
You might try updating tree.c from the branch sources. I recently brought over
a memory management fix from Jim that may (or may not) fix this problem.