This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.1.1 build on Irix 6.5
- To: Kurt Carlson <kcarlson at arsc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.1.1 build on Irix 6.5
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:13:14 -0700
- cc: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> The original was a complete 'gmake bootstrap' from 'obj' vs. 'obj/gcc'.
> I really can't see any difference in the two other than it's
> now using SGI's cc (MIPSpro Compilers: Version 18.104.22.168m)
> vs. gcc 2.8.1, could that be it?
Could be a bug in gcc-2.8.1.