This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Incorrect code on PowerPC
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Incorrect code on PowerPC
- From: Henry Sobotka <sobotka at axess dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:37:39 -0500
- CC: Gary Thomas <gdt at linuxppc dot org>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: sobotka at axess dot com
Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <XFMail.email@example.com>you write:
> > Is there any [portable] way to get some indication in the ".s" file
> > of the corresponding C source lines?
> Not that I'm aware of. When I get desparate I sometimes use the line numbers
> from the stabs/dwarf2 debug symbols to map from assembly code to source lines.
The second-last digit in a stabs is generally the src line number, e.g.
is line 8164. With a stabd, it's the last digit:
is line 9. Or have I misunderstood the question?