This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ss-19990208: i386 ICE, recent tinkering with loops...
- To: Marc Espie <Marc dot Espie at liafa dot jussieu dot fr>
- Subject: Re: ss-19990208: i386 ICE, recent tinkering with loops...
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 00:47:18 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> This one definitely was NOT there with 19990131.
It's a problem with the conversion of biv increments into givs. I've
forwarded it to Joern and re-disabled that code. Sigh.