This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: varargs problem in egcs 1.03 on sparc Solaris 2.5
- To: Piotr Nestorow <Piotr dot Nestorow at telelogic dot se>
- Subject: Re: varargs problem in egcs 1.03 on sparc Solaris 2.5
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:34:11 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0z94Cy-000051C@blue.telelogic.se>you write:
> Hi Jeff,
> > .
> > /view/ba_pong/vobs/tools/cocktail/solaris/include
> > /view/ba_pong/vobs/sdt/alfa/canalyser/access
> > /usr/local/include
> > Make sure there is not file called stdarg.h or varargs.h in any of those
> > four directories.
> > jeff
> There are none.
> Here is the file after cpp. There is
> which is a copy of /usr/include/stdarg.h with some small fixes done
> with fixincludes while installing.
You have a mis-installed gcc then.
gcc should not be using a solaris stdarg.h file -- gcc provides its
own to replace the ones that come with the system.
> # 1 "/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1/egcs-2.90.29/include/stdarg.h" 1 3
> #pragma ident "@(#)stdarg.h 1.11 94/01/05 SMI"
Yup. You've got a Sun supplied stdarg.h, and that's causing your problems.