This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in egcs-1.0.3a/vsprintf.c
- To: danny at dts-s dot de
- Subject: Re: Bug in egcs-1.0.3a/vsprintf.c
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 19:15:50 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35DBFA51.B2B8A6CF@dts-s.de>you write:
> Hallo Cygnus-Team,
> i try to install your egcs-gcc compiler as a cross-compiler (sh2, hitachi)
> for our Linux-Box. I compiled binutils 2.9.1 well. The egcs-gcc compiled
> well also.
> But the compilation of the libraries failed because
> egcs-1.0.3a/libiberty/vsprintf.c has the following code:
[ ... ]
Sounds like you are not picking up the right include files for
your sh target.