This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another makefile nit: bison
- To: law at cygnus dot com, tv at pobox dot com
- Subject: Re: Another makefile nit: bison
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 01:47:01 EDT
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
In a message dated 8/26/98 11:18:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
> folks picking up the release will be forced to install
> bison to install egcs.
It's already a practical necessity on some systems e.g. hpux10.20 with the
default non-ANSI C, where configure thinks lex and yacc should be there
because there is a partial library there. Installing bison and flex cures