This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug report (egcs 1.0.2)
- To: root <root at sixfeetunder dot obituary dot notreal>
- Subject: Re: Bug report (egcs 1.0.2)
- From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Date: 27 Aug 1998 20:54:17 -0300
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980827145148.A2184@sixfeetunder.obituary.notreal>
root <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have encountered an internal compiler error when compiling
> kpackage-0.9.02. That was using egcs c++. I don't have g++
> to see if it has the same behaviour. I'm running RedHat 5.1.
> Hope this helps. If you need further information I'll be glad
> to answer them (Such as things I can do to help finding the bug).
Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, we don't have time to download
and test packages. Will you please do us a favor and repeat the
failed compilation with the additional flags `-v -save-temps', then
send us the complete command line, the output of g++ and the *.ii file
it will produce?
Thanks in advance.
Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil