This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Namespace 'using' at global scope, recently broken
- To: jstern at citilink dot com
- Subject: Re: Namespace 'using' at global scope, recently broken
- From: Martin von Loewis <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:49:22 +0200
- CC: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808271350.IAA14138@homebase.citilink.com>
> A using-directive does not add any members to the declarative
> region in which it appears."
> I interpret that last sentence to be at odds with your explanation,
Well, it isn't. Your example contained a *using-declaration*, whereas
this text is about *using-directives*.
If you are still in doubt, please try to get an 'authorative' answer