This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problem with 2.91.47 and 2.92.00
- To: drepper at cygnus dot com (Ulrich Drepper)
- Subject: Re: problem with 2.91.47 and 2.92.00
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:52:51 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> I've put up at
> the preprocessed sources for a file which causes every x86 gcc version
> I have around to stop with an ICE:
> ../../egcs/gcc/jump.c:3081: Internal compiler error in function reverse_con
> I have no egcs-1.1 version around so it might be good if somebody with
> such a version can test the file.
You have bad asms. You have asms which specify %c1 in the output
template and operand 1 is supposed to be a constant, register, etc.
%c means to print out a reversed condition code.
(insn 36 49 51 (set (reg/v:QI 0 %al)
(asm_operands/v ("movb %%gs:%c1,%b0") ("=r") 0[
(reg:SI 0 %eax)
] ("cancel.c") 28)) -1 (nil)
Note carefully the %c1 and the operand 1 -- (const_int 60).