This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug with f77 on ppc egcs-1.1 prerelease
- To: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: bug with f77 on ppc egcs-1.1 prerelease
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:27:19 -0600
- cc: gaz at andrew dot cmu dot edu, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808262250.SAA29360@melange.gnu.org>you write:
> Greg, thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to test this!
> Hopefully, somebody with access to a ppc machine will look into it.
> (I believe the egcs team is already considering fixing some regressions
> on ppc machines before shipping 1.1. It would be fortuitous if, in
> doing so, they fixed this bug!)
An FYI -- we fixed one, but by accident.
I started looking at the other codegen issue last night, but haven't
come to any decisions about the best solution for the problem.