This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missing gthr-irix.h from snapshot 19980816.
- To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Subject: Re: Missing gthr-irix.h from snapshot 19980816.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:10:18 -0600
- cc: Dan Glastonbury <Dan dot Glastonbury at adelaide dot maptek dot com dot au>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> How about avoiding the problem for the release? The attached patch
> will do.
> BTW, when (if?) I install the patch, must I rebuild configure with the
> autoconf snapshot from the infrastructure directory, or can I use the
> latest official release that I've got installed already?
It would be best if you could use the one off the ftp server.
Ben Elliston is making noise about taking over autoconf. Apparently
the last person couldn't push the legal stuff past his employer.