This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: multithreaded EH is still broken on Linux/Alpha and other platforms
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu), egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: multithreaded EH is still broken on Linux/Alpha and other platforms
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 24 Aug 1998 15:36:48 -0700
- References: <m0zB3aB-00038xC.email@example.com>
>>>>> H J Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The Linux/x86 EH bug has nothing to do with thread.
No, it has to do with you forgetting to define the copy constructor.