This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- To: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Subject: Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:37:50 -0600
- cc: dcb at pncl dot co dot uk, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808231730.KAA22326@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
> from gcc/Makefile.in:
> distclean: clean lang.distclean
> -rm -f config.status config.run config.cache config.bak
> so, I'd say yes. Just add config.cache to any Makefile.in that has
> one left over after a make distclean.
I agree. From the GNU coding standards:
Delete all files from the current directory that are created by configuring or building the program. If you
have unpacked the source and built the program without creating any other files, `make distclean'
should leave only the files that were in the distribution.