This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- To: dcb at pncl dot co dot uk, law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- From: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:30:39 -0700
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com
> Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 09:57:19 +0100 (BST)
> From: David C Binderman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I wouldn't bother. The problem went way when I did
> find $EGCS_ROOT -name config.cache -print | xargs rm
> and then the usual "make distclean bootstrap".
> Would it be a valid enhancement to have distclean blow away the
> config.cache files ?
distclean: clean lang.distclean
-rm -f config.status config.run config.cache config.bak
so, I'd say yes. Just add config.cache to any Makefile.in that has
one left over after a make distclean.