This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- From: David C Binderman <dcb at pncl dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 09:57:19 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com
At 12:30 AM 8/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
> In message <199808181731.SAA15403@fm215.facility.pipex.com>you write:
> > Hello there,
> > I have a Linux/ Alpha (EV56) box. C++ exception handling used to work
> > for snapshots in July, but I find that both the snapshots in August
> > produce code which runs forever.
> > As test case, pick any C++ EH code from the G++ test suite.
>Odd. Richard, can you take a look at this?
I wouldn't bother. The problem went way when I did
find $EGCS_ROOT -name config.cache -print | xargs rm
and then the usual "make distclean bootstrap".
Would it be a valid enhancement to have distclean blow away the config.cache
Sorry to waste your time on this one.
David C Binderman MSc BSc +44 1293 534847 email@example.com