This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug Report: Internal Compiler Error
- To: buddyf at webpc dot com
- Subject: Re: Bug Report: Internal Compiler Error
- From: Martin von Loewis <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:50:55 +0200
- CC: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980822045535.13247Aemail@example.com>
> If ya need any more info just give me a message..
Thanks for your bug report. As it stands, there is not much we can do
about it: you did not include the preprocessor output.
If you want to complete your report, please read the section 'Bug
reporting' in the gcc manual.
OTOH, egcs 1.1 will soon be released and has a lot of C++ bugs
fixed. If compiling mindseye is important to you, please consider
upgrading to a snapshot, or wait for the final release. If the bug
remains, please report it again.