This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with unsigned long long on ultrasparc
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com
- Subject: Re: Problem with unsigned long long on ultrasparc
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:04:36 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, feeley at iro dot umontreal dot ca, staff at math dot purdue dot edu
> From firstname.lastname@example.org Thu Aug 20 18:55:42 1998
> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:53:46 -0700
> From: Brad Lucier <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:51:17 -0500 (EST)
> It is important to me to use 32 double-precision floating-point registers
> for some of my codes; does -mtume=ultrasparc provide this?
> It should.
Well, actually, it doesn't---it only uses the first 16 double precision
How much 64bit support can egcs provide in Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6?
Brad Lucier firstname.lastname@example.org