This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++ code that egcs kills ...
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: c++ code that egcs kills ...
- From: hjl at innovix dot com (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: mrs at wrs dot com, glenn at dodgson dot wonderland dot caltech dot edu
What is the unfinished part of the thunks implemantation? The only
thing I can find is that expand_indirect_vtbls_init () in search.c has
/* We don't have dynamic thunks yet!
So for now, just fail silently. */
If the dynamic thunks is working, will that bug be fixed? Do we need
a new thunks implemantation to fix it? If the dynamic thunks is
not implemanted and it does generate incorrect codes, why doesn't
egcs issue a warning to user?
H.J. Lu (email@example.com)