This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with unsigned long long on ultrasparc
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Subject: Re: Problem with unsigned long long on ultrasparc
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:53:46 -0700
- CC: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, feeley at iro dot umontreal dot ca, staff at math dot purdue dot edu
- References: <199808202351.SAA22686@polya.math.purdue.edu>
From: Brad Lucier <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:51:17 -0500 (EST)
It is important to me to use 32 double-precision floating-point registers
for some of my codes; does -mtume=ultrasparc provide this?
The bottom line for me is that egcs-1.0.3a provides this functionality
and the current egcs-1.1 does not.
Ok it does look like a bug, thanks for reporting it. I'll work on a
David S. Miller