This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: glibc 2.0.7 / egcs 1.0.3a inline pow() function bug.
- To: Frederick A Niles (Rick) <niles at axp745 dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.0.7 / egcs 1.0.3a inline pow() function bug.
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:52:03 -0500
- Cc: bug-glibc at gnu dot org, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
Frederick (Rick) A Niles <email@example.com> writes:
[ ... glibc2 and egcs-1.0.x problem .... ]
> Has this been reported before? Is it a known problem? It there a
> quick change I can make to the __math.h file to fix it? It this
> a glibc2 problem or an egcs problem or both?
Yes, it's a known problem with egcs-1.0.x, and it's fixed in upcoming
For egcs-1.0.x, I've used the following workaround without any obvious
breakage: define -D__NO_MATH_INLINES=1 before including glibc2 headers.
Use at your own risk.