This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: snapshot 19980816
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: snapshot 19980816
- From: Kenneth Johansson <erakeon at kieray1 dot p dot y dot ki dot era dot ericsson dot se>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:25:13 +0200
- References: <35DAD564.38FF4F21@kieray1.p.y.ki.era.ericsson.se>
Oops ! never mind that. I wrongly assumed that it was possible to compile linux for ppc and did not think of anything but a compiler bug. I have not checked exactly what was wrong but I think some typdef was inside some ifdef and it never got set.
I have not run any code yet but the compiler seams to be working.