This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- To: David C Binderman <dcb at pncl dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: EH broken for August on Linux/Alpha ?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:30:50 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808181731.SAA15403@fm215.facility.pipex.com>you write:
> Hello there,
> I have a Linux/ Alpha (EV56) box. C++ exception handling used to work
> for snapshots in July, but I find that both the snapshots in August
> produce code which runs forever.
> As test case, pick any C++ EH code from the G++ test suite.
Odd. Richard, can you take a look at this?