This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug in g++ 2.7.2.f.1
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: bug in g++ 2.7.2.f.1
- From: chambers at cs dot washington dot edu (Craig Chambers)
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cecil at cs dot washington dot edu
I've verified that the bug exists in a number of 18.104.22.168 g++ compilers for
different architectures available to me (PowerPC, Linux/x86, Alpha), but I
found a 2.8.1 g++ on Linux, and the bug appears to be corrected for that g++
version (at least for my small test case).
-- Craig Chambers