This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: tprince at cat dot e-mail dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs-19980727-19980803_diff
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 00:48:09 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808042223.PAA02462@cygnus.com>you write:
> This patch file appears not to be working correctly, as there are a
> large number of failures. I note also that it does not address the
> corruptions in libf2c/Makefile.in present in the full 19980727
> tarball. I took what worked from it and am repeating 1.0.3a to
> 19980803 regression test.
I don't see any problems with the diff file.
I took the 0727 snapshot, applied the patch file (no errors/warnings)
then diffed it against the 0803 snapshot and everything looks just
And exactly what "corruptions in libf2c/Makefile.in" are you talking