This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Internal Error with -funroll-loops
- To: Vin Shelton <acs at alumni dot princeton dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Internal Error with -funroll-loops
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 01:32:47 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808060240.WAA24549@spacely.icd.teradyne.com>you write:
> While attempting to build the latest XEmacs from source with -O3
> -funroll-loops, I got the following compiler error:
> gcc -O3 -funroll-loops -c doprnt.i
> ../../gcc/jump.c:3486: Internal compiler error in function mark_jump_label
> Attached is the doprnt.i file.
[ ... ]
Thanks. I've just checked in a fix for this bug into the mainline
sources as well as the egcs-1.1 branch.