This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reproducible internal error under 1.0.3
- To: Thomas Kunert <kunert at physik dot tu-dresden dot de>
- Subject: Re: reproducible internal error under 1.0.3
- From: Ragnar Hojland Espinosa <ragnar at lightside dot ddns dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 00:07:24 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
> That code is ill-formed. You are supposed to write `A::AA().foo();'.
> The latest snapshot gives an appropriate error-message.
I know its ill-formed, but I thought you'd like to know about the error.
____/| Ragnar Hojland (firstname.lastname@example.org) Fingerprint 94C4B
\ o.O| 2F0D27DE025BE2302C
=(_)= "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer for 104B78C56 B72F0822
U chaos and madness await thee at its end." hkp://keys.pgp.com