This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-19980803 (pre-1.1) mips regressions
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs-19980803 (pre-1.1) mips regressions
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:12:19 -0600
- cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808140306.UAA11261@rtl.cygnus.com>you write:
> This patch fixes the regressions you reported, but I haven't tried running
> the entire testsuite with this patch.
> Thu Aug 13 19:55:05 1998 Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * reload1.c (eliminate_regs_in_insn): Handle another case when
> eliminating the frame pointer to the hard frame pointer. Add
> missing ep->to_rtx check to one existing case.
My only question is why did we have
(plus (const_int) (fp))
in the first place.
I can't see how this patch could ever cause problems though, so I'm
going to go ahead and install it.