This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: current: arm codegen severely broken
- To: richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com
- Subject: Re: current: arm codegen severely broken
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:29:09 -0600
- cc: Todd Vierling <tv at pobox dot com>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, rearnsha at sun52 dot arm dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808101304.OAA06459@sun52.NIS.cambridge>you write:
> Try the following patch (there is also a patch to your recent
> ASM_WEAKEN_LABEL change to put a new-line between the two statements).
I'd already fixed the WEAKEN_LABEL stuff.
> Jeff, can this go in egcs 1.1?
I installed the arm/netbsd.h stuff tonight.