This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pointers to overloaded functions bug
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at wrs dot com>
- Subject: Re: Pointers to overloaded functions bug
- From: Bill Currie <bcurrie at tssc dot co dot nz>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:58:03 +1200
- CC: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Telecommunication Systems Support Centre
- References: <199808122248.PAA06439@kankakee.wrs.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
> Looks like a bug.
Cool(?:), thanks. Nice to know the C++ standard hadn't changed that
Leave others their otherness