This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: BUG with libio/dbz/rdbz test case on m88k-motorola-sysv3
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: BUG with libio/dbz/rdbz test case on m88k-motorola-sysv3
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:31:51 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <13777.15630.61036.161546@slsvhmt> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
On Wed, 12 August 1998, 01:27:18, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In message <13777.15630.61036.161546@slsvhmt>you write:
> > Running the test with
> > $ gmake check CFLAGS="-O9 -fno-gcse -g"
> > makes the error go away, too! If this is actually a GCSE related
> > problem, does anybody of you GCSE experts know, where to look at?
> I'm "mr gcse" :-)
Thought that already ;-)
> Any chance you could narrow this down to a specific function that is
> being mis-compiled? I don't have an m88k box :-)
I'll try that; unfortunately I just wiped out the build tree since I
thought I'd give another update a try (always low on disk space here);
s%#t, this system is so damn slow :-(