This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: BUG with libio/dbz/rdbz test case on m88k-motorola-sysv3
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Subject: Re: BUG with libio/dbz/rdbz test case on m88k-motorola-sysv3
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 01:27:18 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <13777.15630.61036.161546@slsvhmt>you write:
> Running the test with
> $ gmake check CFLAGS="-O9 -fno-gcse -g"
> makes the error go away, too! If this is actually a GCSE related
> problem, does anybody of you GCSE experts know, where to look at?
I'm "mr gcse" :-)
Any chance you could narrow this down to a specific function that is
being mis-compiled? I don't have an m88k box :-)