This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:18:42 -0600
- cc: ericding at applix dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808092101.OAA03616@dm.cobaltmicro.com>you write:
> Err, I don't see that code in mainline or release branches
> (specifically the linux/sparc tests).
> Are you sure you're not looking at a local change of some sort?
> tada, it was in fact a local change... ho hum... perhaps this should
> be added to the egcs FAQ...
Or better yet, find a clean way to fix the problem and fry the local