This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:31:33 -0700
- CC: ericding at applix dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:18:42 -0600
From: Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com>
In message <199808092101.OAA03616@dm.cobaltmicro.com>you write:
> tada, it was in fact a local change... ho hum... perhaps this should
> be added to the egcs FAQ...
Or better yet, find a clean way to fix the problem and fry the local
This was already done in the main 1.1 line some time ago. The problem
only exists in 1.0.x
David S. Miller