This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems Building egcs-1.0.3a on NetBSD1.3.2 Mac68k (IIvx)
- To: Shelby Davis <sdavis at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Problems Building egcs-1.0.3a on NetBSD1.3.2 Mac68k (IIvx)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:00:27 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.SOL.3.95L.980810110539.3377Aemail@example.com>you write:
> Well, after around 24 hours of build time (Things are kinda slow with
> a 32 MHz cpu on a 16 MHz bus:) Stage one two and three completed, but
> the compare of stage two and three failed.
Can you find the smallest .o file which differs between the stage2
and stage3 builds and post them to the list (after suitable encoding
That may help us narrow down what might be going on.