This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.0.3a on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu?
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 14:01:59 -0700
- CC: ericding at applix dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <3799.902624445@upchuck>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 19:00:45 -0600
From: Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com>
In message <199808071034.DAA14210@dm.cobaltmicro.com>you write:
> __linux__ and __sparc__ should obviously be defined, and thus should
> cause the code on line 41 to be what is used, not what is on line 43.
Err, I don't see that code in mainline or release branches
(specifically the linux/sparc tests).
Are you sure you're not looking at a local change of some sort?
tada, it was in fact a local change... ho hum... perhaps this should
be added to the egcs FAQ...
David S. Miller