This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Donny Drummonds <donnyd at quickturn dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.0.1
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 19:01:10 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35CB47F3.8D7C76CD@quickturn.com>you write:
> I installed egcs in usr/local/egcs so not to corrupt the current version
> of gcc that we run. I wrote a short C program in the usr/local/egcs/bin
How exactly did you configure and install egcs?