This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugs in 7/27 snapshot
- To: "Brad M. Garcia" <bgarcia at fore dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bugs in 7/27 snapshot
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 23:34:33 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>you wr ite:
> 1) i960 floating point appears to be buggy - I get
> "Internal compiler error" when compiling some code dealing with
I believe Vladimir fixed this problem very recently. Are you seeing infinite
recursion when building the test code?
> 2) pragmas for x86 have changed? Compiling code for i960 has no problems.
> Compiling same code for x86 results in rejecting the pragmas in the
> code. As an example:
> pragma align 4 <-- complains about unrecognized pragma.
> pragma pack 4 <-- complains about malformed pragma.
> Why is the behavior changed for x86 but not i960?
pragma behaviors are often target/system dependent.
I'm not aware of any changes in behavior for x86 pragmas.